Grocery Retail Webinar - Grocery eCommerce in the time of COVID-19
Grocery eCommerce exploded during the early days of the COVID-19 crisis, accelerating five years of growth into five weeks. This discussion will explore key learnings that came to light including importance of out of stocks, user experience, order fulfillment, delivery slots, and more, and how retailers should be thinking about and addressing these.
In this Webinar Replay you will learn;
- Trends influencing the use of e-commerce
- Consumer perception of e-commerce through the pandemic
- Future considerations to maintain consumer confidence in e-commerce
Guest speakers include:
- Sylvain Perrier President & CEO at Mercatus
- Gary Hawkins, Founder & CEO at CART (Center for Advancing Retail & Technology)
- Doug Baker, VP, Industry Relations, FMI (The Food Industry Association)
Mercatus helps leading grocers get back in charge of their online shopping experience, empowering them to deliver exceptional retailer branded digital commerce, while increasing profitability.
We are exclusively focused on the grocery retail segment providing an end-to-end, integrated enterprise-grade SaaS and headless commerce solution to retailers across North America.