Grocery Retail Strategy for Modern Retail
Grocery eCommerce is here to stay, with new competitors emerging each day to capture shopper spend online.
How can you grow your business in a crowded market?
With the right grocery retail strategy, you can expand your eCommerce by focusing on the features and services that meet your shoppers’ needs.
Our retail client Brookshire’s was ranked 4th highest in the 2020 Digital Maturity Benchmark Report by Incisiv Insights Firm. This was among 90 of the top food banners and delivery providers across North America and Europe.
Their secret to success? Operational excellence in providing fast, reliable curbside pickup and delivery.
It’s time to compete in the growing market space, not just the marketplace. Define your differentiators with Mercatus’ top grocery retail strategy consultants.
Explore new ways to make your grocery ecommerce more profitable and competitive here:
1. Learn how to reclaim your eCommerce margin in The Modern Grocer's Guide.
2. Auditing your eCommerce? Here is an insightful checklist to help you.
3. Key data points on the cost of outsourcing your grocery ecommerce using a Delivery-Provider Marketplace.
Recommended Articles On:
- Are Delivery-Provider Marketplaces Good for Grocery Retailers?
- Key Steps in Developing a Grocery eCommerce Strategy
- Choosing the Right Grocery eCommerce Provider
- How to Launch and Expand your Grocery eCommerce Solution
Mercatus solutions are here to help you offer essential grocery services, while growing your business online.
- Save on labor costs with our contactless curbside pickup solution, Mercatus Enhanced Fulfillment.
- Capture your share of national CPG advertising dollars with Mercatus Digital Advertising.
- Gain prepared meal market share with our suite of Digital Commerce solutions.